#FLPrimary Open Thread

Let’s talk predictions, impact, and everything else in between.

About these ads

131 thoughts on “#FLPrimary Open Thread

1. Green Mountain Boy January 31, 2012 / 11:07 pm

Seventeen million dollars was spent by Mr. Romney in Florida. He still could not get fifty percent of the vote. He will have a very hard time in the general , if he is the nominee.

• Cluster February 1, 2012 / 9:09 am

You’re being pessimistic GMB??? Say it isn’t so.

• neocon1 February 1, 2012 / 9:40 am

LOL

Not my buddy GMB….say it aint so. LOL

except I fear he is correct.

• Green Mountain Boy February 1, 2012 / 11:31 am

Don’t get me wrong, I think Mitt will still win. However, he will have the hardest time of any of the repubs.

He can be painted as being mostly a copy of barky and this will be done.

• Green Mountain Boy February 1, 2012 / 11:27 am

Well at the rate of 17 mil per 50 delagates and about 1050 more needed to get the nomination that will cost him oh lets say 357 million dollars to get the nomination.

Now if you assign a reasonable 4 to 1 ratio of delagates to electoral votes to buy the presidency he will need 1.68 billion dollars.

Talk about inflation.

• bardolf February 1, 2012 / 12:23 pm

GMB

you are thinking linearly

the marginal cost will go down if Newt or Rick drop out

Obama already has 1/2 a billion waiting for the election

• Green Mountain Boy February 1, 2012 / 1:16 pm

“the marginal cost will go down if Newt or Rick drop out”

Ok but by how much? Does this effect my mathamatics on the general election?

What happens if there is no clear nominee? How does this effect the cost per electoral vote/ delegate calculation?

Who do you think will have to spend more money? In my opinion it will be barky. He will need every penny he can get to even come close to winning again. Even against Mr. Romney.

It is my opinion that the cost of winning a chance for dinner with barky will be down $1.50 by June 1. What say you? :P

2. Jack in Chicago February 1, 2012 / 1:40 am

Hee, hee, hee. I toldja it was Mitt.

Get used to it. For real.

Oh, MAN this is funny.

• neocon1 February 1, 2012 / 9:13 am

jmehoffinchitown

yeah the destruction of our country is a huge laugh, I hope you and yours reap the full throated belly laugh from it first and most.

• neocon1 February 1, 2012 / 9:38 am

Rep. West Fends off Critics, Demands Beckel Apologize

“The days of conservatives being the punching bag for the Left are over.”

Man I “LOVE” this man !!