You’ve Got to be Kidding Me

So, voting for the ‘Bamster is kinda like having sex for the first time…

I’m telling you, if we lose to these cretins then its just all over for the nation – a majority is just too stupid for greatness.

UPDATE:  The inevitable parody:

14 thoughts on “You’ve Got to be Kidding Me

1. Retired Spook October 25, 2012 / 11:35 pm

Greta played this ad on her show tonight, and my first reaction was, this is a joke, right? Fortunately, airheads like this are not, I repeat, NOT the majority. I hope her parents are proud.

• M. Noonan October 25, 2012 / 11:39 pm

Well, we’ll know in 12 days if they are – but with this being the level of our opponents I’ll be disappointed with Romney if its not a 56/44 win…

• Amazona October 25, 2012 / 11:47 pm

Wow—-so awful on so many levels.

Can anyone possibly see this as a good ad? Really? Obama is reduced to THIS groveling for a few bimbo votes?

It’s Fluke revisited, only dumbed down, if that is even possible. Even the quality of the video is awful, on top of the idea, the message, and the execution.

• M. Noonan October 25, 2012 / 11:51 pm

Well the good news is that the ABC tracking poll (D+4 sample) shows Romney winning Independents by 19 points…such as has not been seen since Reagan’s 1984 win. It could be a landslide. I hope its a landslide – not so much for Romney’s sake but because it’ll restore our faith in our people.

2. Retired Spook October 26, 2012 / 12:01 am

When was the last time an incumbent president came back from 47-48% 12 days before the election to win? I can’t recall it happening in my lifetime.

3. tiredoflibbs October 26, 2012 / 5:53 am

Wow…………..

What is he trying to get?

The airhead vote? Is this the mentality of the average obAMATEUR voter? After reading their posts here, sadly I would have to say yes…..

Pathetic.

Can obAMATEUR sink any lower?

4. J. R. Babcock (@JRBabcock) October 26, 2012 / 8:56 am

Obamabots new motto: it’s what’s between your legs, not between your ears that counts. No wonder women are leaving Obama in droves.

• Amazona October 26, 2012 / 12:59 pm

I’ve been noticing how crotch-centric the Left has become in this country. Maybe it always has been, and I just never noticed, but it has become such an obsession with them here lately that it can’t be missed.

Personally, I think it reflects a deep and inherent disdain for women.

In spite of the rhetoric, the Left is and always will be a bastion of males, with disdain and a certain amount of contempt for the lesser beings it depends on for survival and success. These lesser beings include people of color, and women.

Both of these classes are treated with condescension, and with the attitude that the leaders have to talk down to them, coddle them, and pander to them, but pander to them on the basis of all they are capable of understanding.

Just look at the underlying attitudes of the Left toward women and people of color. They believe these demographics are inherently weaker, less intelligent, less capable, and in need of the strong paternal assistance of the dominant male leadership. So they come up with Affirmative Action, which is, under the disguise of “fairness”, a statement that “we know you (“you” being people of color, or women) are simply not competent enough, smart enough, strong enough, to compete, so we will give you a helping hand to help compensate for these weaknesses. We will lower the standards so you won’t even have to try to meet the same standards.”

And the disdain of the Left for women is clear in the political ads of this campaign. They appeal to such a strangely ignorant and easily deceived concept of women, I cringe when I see them or hear them. The condescension is so blatant, the opinion that women are easily fooled is so obvious, the lies are so transparent and the effort at emotional manipulation so shameless, that my response to them (aside from the political aspect) is that they are insults to the intelligence of women.

Nearly every Obama ad in Colorado is about birth control or abortion. One quotes Romney saying he would like to see Roe v Wade overturned, with the implication that this would criminalize abortion, and also features a quote of him saying he would “get rid of Planned Parenthood” but without the information that he would get rid of FEDERAL FUNDING for Planned Parenthood. The Left counts on women being so stupid they believe these lies, and/or too lazy or too emotionally committed to Obama to look into it, or care.

They are too right, too often, but I see American women starting to recognize and resent the condescending, paternalistic, and dismissive attitude of the Left, and the pandering to what the Left seems to think are “women’s issues”—which all seem to be south of the belt buckle.

5. Cluster October 26, 2012 / 11:18 am

This ad is a complete embarrassment not only to the Obama administration, but to this entire country, and a complete insult to women everywhere.

For the first time in my life, I am ashamed of this country.

6. Retired Spook October 26, 2012 / 2:25 pm

So, voting for the ‘Bamster is kinda like having sex for the first time…

I don’t know about “the first time”, as that was 51 years ago, but I’ve certainly felt screwed for the last 4 years.

• Cluster October 26, 2012 / 2:34 pm

LOL. Without even a kiss.

• Retired Spook October 26, 2012 / 2:53 pm

Cluster,

The actions and policies of this administration have brought new meaning to the crude, old term, “wham, bam, thank you mam”.

7. M. Noonan October 27, 2012 / 10:58 am

Well, Michael Barone says Romney is winning…that pretty much seals it.

8. bozo October 27, 2012 / 11:17 am

Aaaaah! I’ve been punked. I clicked on the parody video link and immediately Peterffy’s advertisement played on YouTube! You know, that horrible rewriting of history where it wasn’t Nazi extermination of a half million Hungarian Jews and another half million Hungarian citizens and soldiers killed by both Germany and Russia while obliterated Hungary’s infrastructure. No, it was women’s rights and a social safety net that destroyed Peterffy’s childhood. The inventor of flash trading, which ACTUALLY decimated our economy, rewrites history in his own image.

Serious chutzpa that whoever uploaded the parody version has already registered it to monetize with advertisement, given only 300 people have viewed it. Just a couple million more and he/she might make some real money.

You guys are missing a great opportunity to relive Saint Ronald’s classic quote, all the more timely now that Meatloaf has challenged Dems to voter Republican – “I know what it’s like to pull the Republican lever for the first time, because I used to be a Democrat myself, and I can tell you it only hurts for a minute and then it feels just great.’”