Ethics Was Not A Favorite Subject of Obama’s

It’s certainly not a favorite today either.

President Barack Obama told an audience of high school students in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday that he was “not always the very best student” and that ethics “would not have made it on the list” of his favorite subjects.

“I was not always the very best student that I could be when I was in high school, and certainly not when I was in middle school,” Obama said, speaking at Benjamin Banneker Academic High School.

He ought to release his school records so we can see just how bad a student he was.

34 thoughts on “Ethics Was Not A Favorite Subject of Obama’s

1. RetiredSpook September 29, 2011 / 7:36 pm

and that ethics “would not have made it on the list” of his favorite subjects.

Still won’t.

2. raging bull September 30, 2011 / 5:08 am

you could have knocked me over with a feather….

what do you think he’ll say next? he also didn’t like geography? lol

3. Cluster September 30, 2011 / 8:26 am

So the President’s own words now are talking points? Liberals really have nothing left, do they? Failed policies, personal attacks, and excuses wont result in reelection.

• Bodie October 1, 2011 / 8:25 pm

“Failed policies, personal attacks, and excuses wont result in reelection.”

You might want to inform the GOP of this, then, as its big platform is failed policies, personal attacks, and excuses.

4. RetiredSpook September 30, 2011 / 9:29 am

Piss off, Sasan

• Count d'Haricots September 30, 2011 / 12:48 pm

What a truly vile person he is.

5. Overlord of Sock Puppets September 30, 2011 / 10:05 am

You are one ugly person. Why bother? Truth and tommyboy just aren’t a match.

6. tiredoflibbs September 30, 2011 / 10:07 am

Ah, it looks like tommy-boy or jeffy has ASSumed a new identity.

I see they continue to refuse to refute facts and just attack, as liberal tactics demand.

Pathetic.

• RetiredSpook September 30, 2011 / 10:23 am

Ah, it looks like tommy-boy or jeffy has ASSumed a new identity.

Tired, they are kind of interchangeable, aren’t they — like a pair of dirty sweat socks.

• neocon1 September 30, 2011 / 1:49 pm

spook

more like bwany franks underwear…

• neocon1 September 30, 2011 / 1:51 pm

the man is a liar, his whole life, education, family, policies, marriage, gay liaisons, drugs, birth cert, name, SS number is a fraud of biblical proportions.

• watsonredux October 1, 2011 / 9:30 am

Clown, if anyone knows about lying, it would be you.

• neocon1 October 1, 2011 / 4:36 pm

watsondousche

jomama

• tiredoflibbs October 1, 2011 / 9:47 am

awwwwww, poor watty can’t refute obAMATEUR’s own words so he resorts to personal attacks.

Typical.

• neocon1 October 1, 2011 / 4:37 pm

Tired

YUP

alinsky -TROLL 101

• Bodie October 1, 2011 / 8:26 pm

It’s not an attack to point out your emotional and intellectual immaturity, tired. It’s just noticing the obvious. Why can’t you deal with it?

• tiredoflibbs October 2, 2011 / 7:27 am

Again, jeffy, you and watty cannot refute the facts of the obAMATEUR’s statements.

You typically resort to personal attacks.

He made those statements, we point them out, and to you and watty your only belief is that they are emotional and intellectual immaturity?

Wow, I see denial to you both is only a river in Egypt.

Truly sad, more intellectual dishonesty from a couple of mindless, useful idiot drones.

• neocon1 October 2, 2011 / 12:38 pm

more intellectual dishonesty from a couple of mindless, useful idiot drones.

BINGO

• Bodie October 2, 2011 / 3:25 pm

“You typically resort to personal attacks.”

” a couple of mindless, useful idiot drones.”

You don’t even get it. You never will.

• tiredoflibbs October 3, 2011 / 6:15 am

JEFFY WHINES: ‘You don’t even get it. You never will.”

I will answer with your own words.

It’s not an attack to point out your emotional and intellectual immaturity, jeffy. It’s just noticing the obvious. Why can’t you deal with it?

Poor jeffy, he can dish it out but can’t take it.

Why can’t you comment on obAMATEUR’s own words that is the subject of this topic?

Apparently, you haven’t received the daily talking points covering this revelation of FACT that obAMATEUR did not like ethics as part of his education.

After all what are you mindless drones for anyway?

• neocon1 October 3, 2011 / 6:19 am

After all what are you mindless drones for anyway?

ask larry and bwany

• Bodie October 3, 2011 / 11:01 am

Just like I said: You don’t get it.

It’s plainly obvious, yet you can’t even see it. But I did say I was going to quit stomping on you because you lack the wherewithal to defend yourself (you just demonstrated how oblivious you are), and even though you seem to like getting stomped, I need to stick by my decision. It’s just mean to abuse somebody like you who has no choice but to take it.

• tiredoflibbs October 3, 2011 / 12:11 pm

ah, jeffy so you finally admit that you have nothing but personal attacks and abuse!

That’s progress! You could have admitted this from the beginning and avoided your dancing, dodging, ducking and weaving to avoid the actual topic of discussion!

But, you need to take your meds to counter the delusion that you actually stomp on people during “debates” since you admit to your attacks.

Did you try to refute the obAMATEUR’s own statements about ethics being not his favorite subject? Nope.

Did you explain why you feel that pointing his words out are considered “emotionally and intellectually immature”? Nope.

You again reverted to personal attacks and not “stomping all over you”. I guess you are entitled to your dreams no matter how far fetched they are.

It is very satisfying for you to once again, prove what we have been saying all along. Thanks for playing.

• Bodie October 3, 2011 / 4:50 pm

No, tired, I merely said I was going to stop stomping on you, as I have so frequently done in the past, because it’s not fair to do that to you when you are utterly unable to defend yourself. Just look at your horrible-at-best reading comprehension and complete inability to think logically in the above post, for example. You’re simply not up to par, so it’s cruel for me to pick on you, no matter how much you clearly want me to.

I’m being nice for your own good, tired. But as with pretty much everything else in life, you just don’t get it.

• tiredoflibbs October 3, 2011 / 9:20 pm

Aw jeffy you write a lot but say nothing of note or accuracy.

You have not stomped on anyone but yourself. You have proven nothing nor responded with nothing but abuse and personal attacks as all of the above, as we all knew you would do.

Keep living in your land of make believe. Thanks for playing. You are the weakest missing link, goodbye.

• Bodie October 3, 2011 / 9:52 pm

“You are the weakest missing link”

Yikes. Friendly hint: You shouldn’t attempt wordplay when you’re still struggling with basic vocabulary (have you figured out what “everything” means yet?). Please consult your tutor for more information. And while you’re at it, consult your tutor for lessons on how to avoid writing trainwreck sentences like this one: “You have proven nothing nor responded with nothing but abuse and personal attacks as all of the above, as we all knew you would do.”

English, tired. You learn it, then we can talk. Until then, if you’ll have to get somebody else to give you the stomping you so clearly want.

• tiredoflibbs October 3, 2011 / 10:07 pm

That’s it, keep it up jeffy!

You just prove my point time and again. Nothing you wrote above is related to obAAMATEUR’s lack of fondness for ethics – just more abuse and attacks.

Again, what else can we from a mindless drone such as yourself?

“Until then, if you’ll have to get somebody else to give you the stomping you so clearly want.”

Hmmm….

Speaking of learning English, why do you insist on writing fragments?

Thanks for playing, you lose again

• Bodie October 3, 2011 / 10:32 pm

“That’s it, keep it up jeffy!”

No, tired, I’m not going to stomp you anymore. You’ll have to find somebody else to fulfill that desire of yours. Learn English, learn some rudimentary logic, then get back to me, OK?

Or, if that’s too big a task, you could answer the initial question I asked you: Why is noticing your obvious emotional and intellectual immaturity a “personal attack” to you?

• Caveat Emptor October 4, 2011 / 1:23 pm

“rudimentary logic” The mathematic concept?

Do you mean “rudimental logic?

Oh, the irony of taunting English skill-sets from the semi-illiterate.

• Bodie October 4, 2011 / 3:16 pm

Swing and a miss, Caveat. Please note the first definition and its accompanying example:

Definition of RUDIMENTARY
        : consisting in first principles : fundamental [had only a rudimentary formal education — D. J. Boorstin]
        : of a primitive kind [the equipment of these past empire-builders was rudimentary — A. J. Toynbee]
        : very imperfectly developed or represented only by a vestige [the rudimentary tail of a hyrax]

7. tiredoflibbs October 3, 2011 / 8:05 pm

Aw jeffy you write a lot but say nothing of note or accuracy.

You have not stomped on anyone but youself. You have proven nothing nor responded with nothing bit abise and personal attacks as all of the above, as we all knew you would do.

8. tiredoflibbs October 4, 2011 / 4:33 pm

Ah, jeffy still in the land of make believe I see! You now believe that I am asking you to keep “stomping all over” me? Talk about delusional!!!

Again you prove my point and you come full circle back to my original question to you that you refuse to answer.

AGAIN: how is repeating obama’s own words “emotional and intellectual immaturity”?

You avoided it just like you always do to other challenges and resort to personal attacks.

If anyone needs “rudimentary logic” it is you. You believe your little pathetic hit and run posts are “stomping all over” an individual.

You make as much logical sense as obAMATEUR without a teleprompter.

As I said before, jeffy keep it up because with every post you prove my point. Your lack of reading comprehension hurts you every time.

• Bodie October 4, 2011 / 5:22 pm

Sorry, tired. You’re going to have to get somebody else to give you the stomping you so desperately want. Like I said, I’m done picking on mentally handicapped individuals such as yourself.

You learn basic English and logic, then come back, mkay? You need to improve your mental faculties to the point where I won’t feel so guilty about completely dismantling you time and time again.

• tiredoflibbs October 4, 2011 / 8:48 pm

So again, you refuse to comment on the topic and refuse to answer direct challenges to you.

And as usual, you stick with the personal attacks that is so typical of mindless, dumbed down leftist drones.

You have never, EVER, dismantled me, stomped all over me in a discussion on this blog. You just make unsubstantiated claims and put on false bravado.

I guess you have to make yourself feel useful in some sort of pathetic way.