Open Thread

Almost done with Battles!

I’ll have it out in a few days: gotta be formatted and then I have to proof it one, last time.

Yesterday, the MSM and the various gay rights group were breathlessly telling the world that Pete Buttigieg, to be Biden’s Transportation nominee, will be the first openly gay cabinet member. Another great advance in human rights by the Democrats. One problem: it wasn’t because Buttigieg isn’t the first openly gay cabinet member: Ric Grenell was.

Why do I bring this up?

Well, earlier today I saw the NY Time’s Maggie Haberman getting all misty eyed about some female Biden aides who combined work with family. And you’re going, hey, what about Ivanka and all the other powerful women in the Trump Administration who have been his most effective people these past four years? Didn’t they also bravely balance work and family?

Sure: but Haberman’s audience has no idea about it because Haberman, and the rest of her MSMers, carefully hid the fact that the really top people in Team Trump were all women. Just as they hid the fact that Ric Grenell is gay. The MSM doesn’t just lie by stating egregious falsehoods (though there is plenty of that), they also lie by what they don’t say.

Saw this morning that there’s a viral Tom Cruise video where he goes on rant against employees not properly obeying China Flu protocols. My question: why is he filming? Since when is Mission Impossible 7 vital to the health and safety of the people?

I’ve been wary of the “vote flipping” accusation against Dominion because, well, shades of “Putin switched votes from Hillary to Trump” from 2016. But, this seems a bit different, now: it isn’t the ridiculous idea that a Russian hacker got into a voting machine which wasn’t connected to the internet and then flipped the votes as they came in…this is an accusation that the programming of the machine was accidentally or malicious set in such a way that it would produce more votes for Biden and fewer for Trump. Now, did it actually happen that way? Only a full, forensic audit by a neutral outsider could determine it…which is something that the “it wasn’t rigged” people are fighting furiously against.

RSM links to a report showing the statistical likelihood of Biden’s victory. Spoiler: not very likely at all. Now, does statistical variance prove something nefarious happened? Nope. But as it was such a variance, it certainly justifies a close look at the vote…which, once again, the “it wasn’t rigged” people don’t want.

Strange, huh?

66 thoughts on “Open Thread

1. Cluster December 16, 2020 / 3:24 pm

… because Haberman, and the rest of her MSMers, carefully hid the fact that the really top people in Team Trump were all women. Just as they hid the fact that Ric Grenell is gay

That’s because conservatives don’t care. I don’t care if you’re gay until you get in my face about it, and I don’t care if you’re black, until you get in my face about it. Then I will care, but not in a good way.

The beauty of conservatives is that we judge people by the content of their character and that’s what Democrats fear the most.

• Retired Spook December 16, 2020 / 3:28 pm

You forgot to finish the last sentence: “because 99% of Progressives are of very low character.”

2. Cluster December 16, 2020 / 4:15 pm

And so is this

Correspondence between Hunter Biden and CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming from 2017 shows President-elect Joe Biden’s son extending “best wishes from the entire Biden family,” and urging the chairman to “quickly” send a $10 million wire to “properly fund and operate” the Biden joint venture with the now-bankrupt Chinese energy company.

• Retired Spook December 17, 2020 / 12:12 am

The complicit agenda media is going to have to work even harder than they did to frame Trump to cover up for the Biden crime family.

• Cluster December 17, 2020 / 7:23 am

This is eye opening stuff jdge1.

“The more I dug into this, what I realized was vaccines are not for public health. It’s really about pharmaceutical company profit. It’s basically playing Russian Roulette with our children,”

Has anyone noticed the uninvited intrusion healthcare has made into our lives just in the last 20 years?? Almost every commercial on tv now is devoted to healthcare, whether about some new medication or some new plan, healthcare absolutely dominates our time and conversation in this country and it’s not good. I remember 30 – 40 years ago and no one ever spoke of healthcare, and there certainly wasn’t this barrage of medicines designed to cure crap we have never even heard of.

I don’t trust them anymore. The industry seems too determined to get everyone involved in it. Remember Ronaldo Maximus Reagan once said “if socialism is to come into this country, it will come in thru healthcare”.

3. Cluster December 17, 2020 / 7:34 am

These people are Satan

Massachusetts House lawmakers passed a radical pro-abortion measure Thursday to expand late-term abortions and allow young girls to abort their unborn babies without a parent’s knowledge or consent.

WBZ News Radio reports House lawmakers voted 108 to 49 in favor of the pro-abortion amendment to the state budget. The state Senate is expected to consider it next week.

Amendment 759 to House Bill 5150, sponsored by state Rep. Claire Cronin, D-Easton, is similar to the ROE Act, radical pro-abortion legislation that has languished in committee for more than a year. Cronin’s amendment is not quite as extreme as the bill, but it still would expand the killing of unborn babies in abortions in multiple ways.

Say when

4. Cluster December 17, 2020 / 8:00 am

Some welcome news this morning

More than 60 million people were placed under weather warnings before Winter Storm Gail began blanketing areas from northern Virginia to New York City to southern Maine with powder as governors around the region urged residents to stay safe indoors. Two people died in a pile-up involving dozens of vehicles on Interstate 80 in Clinton County, Pennsylvania, state police said. A 19-year-old man from North Carolina was also killed in a car crash in Virginia, authorities said. A spokeswoman for the Virginia State Police said the agency had responded to about 200 calls about collisions by 3pm. In the Big Apple, which is set to see its heaviest December snowfall in a decade with 12 inches forecast, road conditions deteriorated rapidly over the course of the afternoon before the FDNY reported a crash involving 20 cars on the Henry Hudson Parkway in the Bronx at about 6.30pm.

And I guess Coumo’s star studded birthday party is this weekend too. I hope NY’ers get absolutely crushed, particularly all the progressives who are forced to stay home, be unemployed and now live through a crushingly cold and brutal winter storm. Couldn’t happen to nicer people.

Well have fun, I will be golfing today

5. Cluster December 17, 2020 / 8:18 am

If you missed this segment on Tucker last night, find it and watch it. It’s hilarious and such a great indictment on the unimpressive ruling class and their fake credentials and puffed up egos.

6. Retired Spook December 17, 2020 / 2:20 pm

How many people do you think are following these guidelines?

• Cluster December 17, 2020 / 4:27 pm

I don’t see many people following the “scientific” guidelines as they are now. I heard a sound bit of Vin Gupta, the Jimmy Neutron doctor on MSDNC, today and he was saying even after the “second” vaccine shot, masks will still be needed until … wait for it …. Dr. Tony Fauci says they are not.

Remember it was only going to be 2 weeks to “flatten the curve”?? Now it’s “until everyone is immune”. If you still think this is about a virus, I have some real estate I would like to discuss with you.

7. Cluster December 17, 2020 / 4:37 pm

So the Democrat/Soros/China election plan was to “flood the zone” in targeted areas with so many irregularities it would overwhelm the system and confuse everyone, which it did, and with so many irregularities they knew it would be impossible to investigate and get to the bottom of it all before January 6. Meanwhile, the Media and the Deep State move forward with their chosen candidate and ridicule those who protest and the GOP conveniently loses their spine once again. That’s what’s going on.

Peter Navarro has a good report out today, linked below,

8. dbschmidt December 17, 2020 / 6:58 pm

On a different note–I have a new peeve. Why, when they want us all to value everyone equally, are they (media) the first to announce that ” is the first to . Thought it was content of character and not color / sexual freekee deekeee choice that mattered. It is nice when barriers are broken but it is not a point to try and shove up/down my .

Also of note: Watch out in Colorado because apparently bullets cause Covid. 2 of their 5 latest cases of Covid were gunshot deaths. The fun will never stop.

Finally, and there is one but it will have to wait as I have work to do at the moment but until then–from a report the only people that are ashamed to be American are progressive activists. Well, that and I agree with many folks that if we want to get to the bottom of this voter fraud…start jailing these small fish folks (on real charges) and watch the flopping like when I used to fish… Flip, flop, flop, flip.

9. dbschmidt December 17, 2020 / 8:17 pm

Forgot about HTML in the last post but something I have found interesting and reviewing with a grain of salt is a video that has been “blacklisted” but is, so far, a follow the money take. Over half way through and it is over an hour in length but I haven’t seen any BS in the reporting as of yet,

• dbschmidt December 17, 2020 / 8:59 pm

Not even though the video as of yet but at least I am happy about them posting Bill Gates as the fraud he really was / is. When assholes like him say to shutdown “for the greater good” I would like it if they not only stopped any money coming into theses folks but to restrict/ lock their assets as well.If you want to know what it is like living pay check to pay check–then instill into their lives as well.

BTW, clean out his fridges and everything else as well plus no shopping because that could be hazardous. .. A couple of months later you can ask Melinda about getting inoculations which don’t seem to work anyway for more than 3 months. Why she is so said the we might want to put Americans first.

10. Amazona December 18, 2020 / 2:08 am

Let’s say that one night, between 3 and 4 in the morning, high-stakes blackjack tables in four Las Vegas casinos all start to show anomalies in winning patterns for customers, with the average going up to 85% for gamblers. At the same time, the Eye In The Sky cameras for those tables were redirected to other tables so there was no supervision of the gambling. At precisely 4 A.M. the winners at those tables left with their winnings. After 4 A.M. the usual odds were seen and the cameras were monitoring those tables.

Would this be enough to indicate to an observer that some manipulation had occurred to cheat the casinos? Would this be enough to mount an investigation? Why?

Would anyone say there was no need to look into it because the casinos were not bankrupted and were able to continue operating?

• Cluster December 18, 2020 / 7:55 am

But it wasn’t widespread lol

• Amazona December 18, 2020 / 9:30 am

Exactly. It was only four casinos, and only a few million dollars. Nothing to see here, folks, just keep moving.

Except we all know that something like this would prompt major investigations hopefully leading to prosecutions and jail time.

• dbschmidt December 18, 2020 / 8:05 pm

It is also helpful when the Government comes back to you through the back door to not only replace your losses but those of other departments you ran into the ground using other people’s money.

11. Cluster December 18, 2020 / 7:54 am

Just a word of caution … do not take the vaccine. You have no idea what these motherf***ers are putting into you. With the technology they have now, they can chip you, GPS you, and even alter your DNA.

• Amazona December 18, 2020 / 9:27 am

However, this nurse had already told medical people that she had a history of passing out sometimes. I have only heard of one confirmed problem and that was an allergic reaction.

Moderna has a patent on a tracking system that can be injected into the blood stream. I’d feel better if they could prove this is not in their vaccine but I have not heard a rumor that it is.

I would not advise anyone to avoid the vaccine because of internet rumormongering.

• Cluster December 18, 2020 / 9:39 am

I advise people to avoid the vaccine because of the sheer deceitfulness and incompetence of “world health experts”. Do not think for a minute that the powers to be have “your best interests” in mind.

• Cluster December 18, 2020 / 9:42 am

And why would anyone, other than the people who are very much health compromised, take a vaccine for a virus that has a 99.5% survivability rate????

• Amazona December 18, 2020 / 11:45 am

There is nothing wrong with avoiding illness, especially when it has the potential of developing serious complications. I don’t take a flu vaccine but I do get vaccinated for pneumonia. Measles, mumps, whooping cough and chicken pox are all highly survivable but I still think kids should be vaccinated against them.

(A comment on anti-vax concerns: From what I can tell, the problems tend to be associated with heavy doses of multiple vaccinations at one time—a three-way or four-way or more. These omnibus vaccines are touted because they are cheaper, and more convenient: parents don’t have to make as many trips to the doctor and so on. As a horse breeder who had a large herd of horses, I observed that when my horses were given an omnibus vaccine, sometimes as much as a 6-way or even a 7-way to cover multiple diseases, they spent the next day or two or even three feeling really bad, running fevers, off their feed, and generally miserable. So I stopped doing that. I would give, at the most, a two-way, give them two or three weeks and then do another, and so on. Yes, it cost more, and yes, it was a lot more work, but when I started spacing the vaccines out, I never had a bad side effect. It makes sense to me that if a 900-pound adult horse gets sick after having a bunch of different vaccines shot into it, a tiny baby is likely to have a reaction to multiple vaccines administered at the same time. So when I hear of objections to vaccinating children I wonder how many of those concerns would be alleviated if these super-concerned parents would just take the time and trouble, and spend a little more money, to space out the vaccinations. )

• Retired Spook December 18, 2020 / 10:36 am

From your article:

President Xi Jinping pledged to more than double China’s existing wind and solar capacity. He’s already said China will be net zero by 2060.

I won’t be around then, and Ironically, neither will Xi Jinping. When the world hits carbon neutral, crop yields will drop so drastically that everyone will starve. And that’s if a new ice age doesn’t freeze everyone to death first.

• Amazona December 18, 2020 / 11:30 am

I have no problem with the concept of reducing carbon emissions, as long as this is not focused on moving to complete solar and wind technology. It looks like it will be possible to have a synergistic relationship between the traditional fossil fuel of coal and increased production of rare earth elements, which would be a common-sense approach rather than the hair-on-fire hysteria of so many “environmentalists”. Purdue University’s research showing the feasibility of environmentally and economically sound extraction of rare earth elements from coal ash looks like an excellent way to meld old and new technologies as well as making rare earth elements affordable and plentiful, meaning solar panels and wind generators could be less harmful to the environment than they are now. We’ve already seen technology make the burning of coal a lot cleaner, and the ability to use coal ash (which is now a disposal problem) that also lets us get cheap and clean rare earth elements would be a great advance.

There is no way that gasoline and diesel engines can be replaced, and it is foolish to think they can. At least there is nothing in our technology now or in planning stages that would serve mankind as well, as practically and as economically as internal combustion engines. But technology can make them cleaner. LPG-powered engines are in use today, have been for years, and are very efficient. Natural gas is an excellent fuel for heating, generating electricity and powering vehicles. (I remember Genius Nancy Pelosi lecturing us a few years ago about the need to get away from fossil fuels, and move toward using cleaner fuels, like natural gas.)

However, I think “carbon NEUTRAL” is more of a platitude, a catch-phrase, than a realistic or even desirable goal. My concern when I hear it is that it is usually said either by radical self-described “environmentalists” who are utterly clueless about what it takes to survive and grow food and have commerce or by politicians pandering to them.

12. Amazona December 18, 2020 / 12:00 pm

We talk about the move by heavy-handed government and virtue-signaling mask shamers and so on, who are so concerned about what they think is best for us. I quoted C.S. Lewis on this a few weeks ago and the quotation should probably be the headline of every “news” story about how we should be forced to this or forced to that “for our own good”.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

• Cluster December 18, 2020 / 12:27 pm

When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty – Thomas Jefferson

13. Amazona December 18, 2020 / 12:01 pm

Mark, when I was looking up the Lewis quotation I just posted, I found another that made me think of you:

Writing is like a ‘lust,’ or like ‘scratching when you itch.’ Writing comes as a result of a very strong impulse, and when it does come, I, for one, must get it out.

Sound familiar?

14. Retired Spook December 18, 2020 / 12:28 pm

I have a question for anyone here who has better investigative skills than I do. What evidence was the Trump legal team allowed to present in court — any court? Were the 59 (or how ever many it was) cases that were dismissed, dismissed on the basis of lack of evidence or lack of standing (or filed too early or too late)?

Mark, Matt has written several pieces at PJMedia about election fraud. Have you spoken with him about this issue? If all the cases have been dismissed due to lack of evidence, then the Trump legal team has been blowing smoke up our a$$. If Leftist and never-Trump judges (or even honest judges simply afraid of blowback) have not allowed them to present evidence, than that’s another story altogether, and one that should not stand.

• Amazona December 18, 2020 / 12:39 pm

From what I have heard, no court has heard evidence. In one state—I think it was Pennsylvania—a case was rejected on the basis of laches. The court said the case should have been filed when the election law was illegally changed. But the law says no challenge can be filed until after an election. It was a classic no-win situation, with the plaintiffs boxed in by the law on one side and a partisan court on the other.

I believe all dismissals have been procedural—either based on “lack of standing” or the timing of the filing. That is why the SCOTUS bail-out is so unforgivable. This Court is supposed to be the last recourse, as well as the ultimate judge of constitutionality, yet when asked to simply hear evidence about constitutional violations that other courts had refused to hear this Court bailed. Not just on this case, but on its duty and on its stated purpose.

Of all the many scandals that will go down in history regarding this filthy election, naming the media personalities as well as the participants in the fraud themselves, this Court is forever stained by its cowardice.

• Cluster December 18, 2020 / 4:49 pm

There is a rumor that Ruby Freeman has been arrested. She was the Fulton County election official who was on video tape secretly handing a USB drive to a co worker. Rumor is she has implicated Stacy Abrams and has admitted fraud in exchange for immunity. Heard this from retired law enforcement friend. Would be interesting

• Retired Spook December 18, 2020 / 5:12 pm

I don’t know about “arrested,” but, according to the Geller Report, she’s lawyered up. I have the feeling that once one domino falls the rest will come tumbling down.

15. Retired Spook December 18, 2020 / 2:42 pm

This is long, but worth the read. I got it in an email with no permalink, so I’m posting the entire thing here. I’m betting Oath Keepers isn’t the only patriot group that shares the sentiments in this letter.

“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their houses and farms are to be pillaged and destroyed, and themselves consigned to a state of wretchedness from which no human efforts will deliver them. The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army. Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us only the choice of brave resistance, or the most abject submission. We have, therefore, to resolve to conquer or die.” – General George Washington, Address to the Continental Army Before the Battle of Long Island, August 27, 1776

President Trump,

We now face a moment of peril as great, or greater, as what General Washington and his men faced in 1776. The very survival of our nation as a free Constitutional Republic hangs in the balance. We have but one last chance to save it. The fate of unborn millions will now depend on your conduct, the conduct of the current members of our armed forces, and the conduct of we the many millions of American veterans and patriots who are still loyal to our Constitution.

When you were sworn in, you took the following oath, as mandated by Article II of the Constitution:

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

It’s time to honor that oath by defending the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

This is your moment of destiny. Will you take your place in history as the savior of our Republic, right up there with President Washington and Lincoln? Or will you fail to act, while you still can, and leave office on January 20, 2021, leaving We the People to fight a desperate revolution/civil war against an illegitimate usurper and his Chicom puppet regime?

Here are the facts:

We are already at war with communist China and its willing American agents, puppets, and co-conspirators who seek to overthrow our Constitution, as well as the international elites and other foreign enemies who have aided and abetted this war on our nation. They have infiltrated and taken over every branch of government at every level, state and federal. War isn’t coming – war is already here.

Communist China could never defeat us in open battle, so instead, it infiltrated and subverted our institutions, bought and blackmailed American elites, and made allegiance with willing domestic enemies of our Constitution, to defeat us from the inside out, without having to fire a shot, by using what is commonly referred to as “Fourth Generation Warfare” doctrines and methods. This is war by other means, but it is war nonetheless.

Through well-orchestrated mass vote fraud, the Communist Chinese and their domestic enemy allies are about to install their illegitimate puppet, Joe Biden, and his equally illegitimate puppet running mate, Kamala Harris, into the White House, with their treasonous fingers on the nuclear launch codes.

You must act NOW as a wartime President, pursuant to your oath to defend the Constitution, which is very similar to the oath all of us veterans swore. We are already in a fight. It’s better to wage it with you as Commander-in-Chief than to have you comply with a fraudulent election, leave office, and leave the White House in the hands of illegitimate usurpers and Chinese puppets. Please don’t do it. Do NOT concede, and do NOT wait until January 20, 2021. Strike now.

If you fail to act while you are still in office, we the people will have to fight a bloody civil war and revolution against these two illegitimate Communist China puppets, and their illegitimate regime, with all of the powers of the deep state behind them, with nominal command of all the might of our armed forces (though we fully expect many units or entire branches to refuse their orders and to fight against them) and with their foreign allies also joining in to assist in the suppression of American patriots.

Without clean elections, we no longer have a Republic, and you are charged by the Constitution with preserving a republican form of government wherein the people actually elect their own representatives in clean elections. Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution clearly commands you in this, when it states:

“The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion.”

“Shall” is command language. And that command applies to all three branches of the federal government, including the executive branch which you run. And that command applies directly to you. You are commanded by the Constitution to take whatever action you must to ensure that we have a Republican form of Government – and that means clean elections.

In the current dire circumstances where complicit traitors have been put into place in every branch of government (legislative, executive, judicial) at every level (local, state, federal), through fraudulent elections over many years, it means YOU will have to fix it, with the full support of loyal military service members and millions of military and police veterans, as well as millions of patriotic average Americans who stand with you 100% in doing what must be done.

It won’t be fixed by corrupted legislatures, Governors, or the courts. The recent refusal by all but two of the Supreme Court Justices (including all of your own Supreme Court picks) to hear the Texas election fraud case shows that the cancer of cowardice, compromised officials, and treason has spread even to the Supreme Court. The disclosures of the corruption and blackmailing of Hunter Biden and the corruption of Rep. Swalwell by a Communist Chinese Spy, as well as the blackmail ring run by Jeffery Epstein, are the tip of the iceberg in how the deep state and its Chicom allies have taken over our establishment elites.

That corrupted establishment won’t fix it, but We the People shall, one way or another and we need you to lead us in this great battle to save our Republic.

Further, the US Constitution states in Article I, Section 8 that Congress has the power:

“To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions”

Congress long ago provided for just that by passing the Insurrection Act which delegates that decision and power to you, as President and Commander-in-Chief.

The Insurrection Act, 10 U.S. Code, Section 252 – Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority, states:

Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.

Section 253 of the Insurrection Act then states:

The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it—

(1) so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection;

(2) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

In any situation covered by clause (1), the State shall be considered to have denied the equal protection of the laws secured by the Constitution.

Section 254 then states:

Whenever the President considers it necessary to use the militia or the armed forces under this chapter, he shall, by proclamation, immediately order the insurgents to disperse and retire peaceably to their abodes within a limited time.

Clearly an unlawful combination and conspiracy in multiple states (indeed, in every state) has acted to deprive the people of the fundamental right to vote for their representatives in a clean, fair election as is required in a free nation, striking at the very heart of what it means to have a republican form of government, and disenfranchising them.

You, and you alone, are fully authorized by the Insurrection Act to determine that such a situation exists, and to use the U.S. military and the militia to rectify that situation. And the militia includes not only the National Guard units of each state, called into federal service, but also includes the body of the people, age 17-45, and especially us military veterans, who are by federal statute subject to call up for service as the militia until age 65, due to our prior training and experience.

As Article II declares, “The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States.” You must call us up, and command us.

We urge you to do the following simultaneously as both the chief law enforcement officer of the nation, and as the commander in Chief:

1. INVOKE THE INSURRECTION ACT: Issue a Presidential Proclamation, directly invoking the Insurrection Act, declaring an insurrection, rebellion, and coup to be in effect by domestic enemies of the U.S. Constitution and traitors who are in collusion with and/or acting as agents of a foreign enemy (specifically Communist China, but also other known or unknown foreign enemies) and to call up the militia (including the National Guard, us veterans, and patriotic Americans of military age) and US military to suppress the insurrection. That proclamation should declare that domestic traitors have conspired with a foreign enemy, specifically Communist China, and have been either bribed or blackmailed by that enemy, and together they have subverted our electoral system from top to bottom to rig elections at every level, and to steal elections with the intent of overthrowing our Constitution and our way of life.

A. Order the data seized: Pursuant to that proclamation, order SOCOM and other trusted military units, to seize all databases of the CIA, FBI, NSA, DNI, etc and the records held by all state electoral systems and administrators. And order them to take possession of and preserve all evidence of the insurrection/rebellion/coup wherever it is housed or held and to counter and suppress any attempt by the insurrectionists to prevent the seizing of the data.

B. Order a mass declassification of the dirty secrets: Order SOCOM Intelligence officers and other trusted and loyal patriot intelligence officers to carry out your orders to declassifying ALL the dirty secrets and evidence of crimes by all the corrupt and compromised elites (in both major parties) to expose them all, and especially to expose their treason and their willing service to communist china and other foreign powers, as spies, agents, and puppets. Of course, those loyal intelligence officers should not declassify and disclose data that could put at risk loyal American operatives and allies in foreign nations, who are on legitimate missions that are related to our legitimate national interests. Only disclose data on traitors and their treason.

C. Within all that data will be the evidence needed to expose the vote fraud and who is behind it, as well as expose all the corrupt judges, state Attorney Generals, governors, legislative leaders, election officials, etc.

D. Order a massive public “Wikileaks” style data-dump to put all the dirty secrets of the compromised elites on display to the American people. Those secrets are the very “swamp water” that the DC swamp creatures swim in. Those dirty secrets both control and shield them all. Throw the doors open, and dump all the skeletons out of the closets and onto the streets for all the people to see, and for all the world to see.

E. Pardon and free Julian Assange and ask him to assist in this massive data-dump public disclosure. He is a hero who has dedicated his life to battling the deep state and deserve our thanks and a chance to serve not just America, but all humanity by assisting in this great cause.

F. Fire Barr and remove him from office immediately (UPDATE: Barr has resigned, but needs removal immediately. Don’t let him run the clock out even a day more). The replacement should not come from within the beltway.

You must appoint a REAL patriot Attorney General who will actually fight and actually clean house. Look outside the beltway for a real patriot. We will help you find one who will actually fight for the Republic. This is a populist movement, and the people are still being locked out, which is why you keep getting betrayed over and over. Appoint REAL patriots who are outsiders.

G. Appoint a special prosecutor and task force. The new Attorney General should appoint a special prosecutor with a full task force to investigate and indict all those involved in the vote fraud and to go after the Deep State from top to bottom, including within the DOJ, prosecuting all traitors in all branches, and all levels

H. Fire Wray and put a patriot in place as FBI Director to clean house in the FBI and to actually do their jobs, to root out all who are actively committing treason, and who have been compromised, blackmailed, or bought out by Communist China and/or other foreign enemies.

2. Order the U.S. Military to go to Defcon 2, or even Defcon 1, to defend our nation from external threats while we suppress this internal insurrection. It is imperative that we maintain strict control of our nuclear arsenal in patriot hands and that our armed forces stand ready to repel foreign attack and interference while we handle this necessarily drastic domestic house cleaning.

3. Call the militia into federal service. Pursuant to your powers as Commander-in-Chief to call forth the militia, call up all National Guard units into federal service, and likewise call up all military veterans up to age 65 into federal service as the militia to assist in keeping the peace here at home. Also call up all able-bodied Americans between the ages of 17-45 who are still loyal to the Constitution to likewise report for duty, bearing their own arms. You have the power to command them and order them to report for duty at their nearest military base or National Guard armory in their state. All of the above, as the militia, can be used to keep the peace in our local and state communities, under your direct command, to suppress the expected riots, terrorism, and armed insurrection by the radical left in the United States (who have been armed and equipped for months now by our foreign and domestic enemies).

4. CONDUCT A CLEAN ELECTION. We will post advise on this shortly. Stay tuned. It is both simple, and very complex, given the advanced cancer of corruption in our voting system.

CONCLUSION: WE ARE IN FOR A FIGHT, NO MATTER WHAT. LET’S GET IT DONE WITH YOU AS COMMANDER IN CHIEF

There is no way out but through. And we will NOT submit to a Chicom puppet regime. You must stand tall and use your constitutional powers to fight this war against enemies foreign and domestic while you are still President and Commander-in-Chief. If you fail to do so, we the people will have to fight a bloody revolution/civil war to throw off an illegitimate deep state/Chinese puppet regime.

You must use both your authority to invoke the Insurrection Act and your absolute power to declassify any and all secrets.

Because of the machinations of the complicit mainstream media, most Americans are ignorant of just how corrupted and compromised the establishment has become. They have no idea how many political, legal, media, and business elites are now compromised puppets of Communist China with the aid of the deep state traitors within our own intelligence and federal law enforcement agencies. That is why you must use SOCOM and other loyal military units to do a mass data seizure, declassification, and mass data-dump to throw all the skeletons out into the streets, exposing all the dirty secrets that are used to control American elites, and show the American people all the evidence that will show them who is dirty, who is a traitor, and who is a criminal. This will destroy the credibility of the traitors and make it far easier to defeat them, with the people themselves being the judge, and with our military service-members also clearly seeing who has turned traitor and who must not be obeyed. It is critical. You must do both. Expose them all, and then bring them to justice.

Know this: millions of American military and law enforcement veterans, and many millions more loyal patriotic American gun owners stand ready to answer your call to arms, and to obey your orders to get this done.

Stewart Rhodes

Yale Law 04

Kellye SoRelle

Texas attorney and former prosecutor

• Cluster December 18, 2020 / 4:44 pm

Amen. I concur 100%. And this country does indeed face a greater danger today then it did in 1776 so let’s rise up and not turn this country over to those who are trying to destroy it.

It is incumbent upon this generation to once again defend freedom.

• Cluster December 18, 2020 / 5:50 pm

I think that what they might be discovering is that Biden and his family are compromised by China as are many other Democrats and they just can’t be given security clearance anymore

• Retired Spook December 18, 2020 / 6:09 pm

And look at Eric Swalwell. If I had had an affair with a Chinese spy while I was on active duty, I would have not only lost my security clearance, I’d have ended up in Leavenworth. SanFranNan hasn’t even kicked him off the Intelligence Committee.

• Amazona December 18, 2020 / 11:28 pm

There were no repercussions about the Awan family having total access to all DNC records, emails and so on for years, even after they were warned that this family posed security issues. There were no repercussions about Dianne Feinstein employing a Chinese spy who was her driver and general factotum. There were no repercussions about Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton violating every security oath she ever took as well as the Espionage Act by having an unsecured illegal email server. There have been no repercussions about her successor as Secretary of State, John Kerry, working hand in glove with Vice President Biden to use their combined status and clout to enable their sons to make money in nations benefiting from their goodwill. There have been no repercussions about Representative Ilhan Omar funneling millions of “campaign contributions” to her husband, much less her violation of immigration laws by claiming her brother was her husband to get him a visa. There have been no repercussions about Hillary Clinton and the DNC working to hire a foreign agent to concoct salacious lies about her opponent in the 2016 election, much less any regarding then-president Barack Obama weaponizing federal agencies to spy on this opponent and those associated with him.

The list of blatant and egregious acts of various kinds of abuses of power, lawbreaking and threats to our national security which have been ignored by our government and nearly all of our media is even longer than this.

And now we have the same party represented by these criminals vociferously arguing that we should overlook their hijacking of our very electoral system and trying to steal the presidency through many kinds and examples of fraud, unconstitutional acts and criminality. Now we are supposed to look the other way as the Democrats retain, on the Intelligence Committee, a man who had a sexual relationship with a Chinese spy.

And what do their toadies fret about? A wholly invented hoax created to try to unseat a duly and legally elected president still occupies whatever passes for their minds.

• Cluster December 19, 2020 / 7:49 am

Spot on. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely and that’s where we find ourselves in 2020 America. The FBI, the CIA, the State Dept., etc., etc., are filled with people whose allegiance is to a party not to a country and this needs to end. We HAVE to change the dynamics of DC.

Term limits for politicians. And maximum 10 years service for federal bureaucrats.

16. jdge1 December 18, 2020 / 9:50 pm

“Another scientific review14,15 that looked into how the timing of the test influences results and your risk of being infectious was posted on the preprint server medRxiv September 29, 2020. Fourteen studies were included in this review.

The data show that your chances of getting a true positive on the first day of COVID-19 symptom onset is only about 40%. Not until Day 3 from symptom onset do you have an 80% chance of getting an accurate PCR result.

By Day 5 the accuracy shrinks considerably and by Day 8 the accuracy is nil. Now, these are symptomatic people. When you’re asymptomatic, your odds of a positive PCR test being accurate is virtually nonexistent.”

17. Amazona December 18, 2020 / 11:42 pm

• Cluster December 19, 2020 / 7:51 am

There’s another good meme out there showing people at an airport practically in haz mat suits with shields, masks and gloves and the caption is “normal people”. The image below that is a large family all grouped together with big smiles taking a photo and the caption is “conspiracy theorists”

18. Cluster December 19, 2020 / 8:09 am

Here’s what happens when you have career federal bureaucrats whose allegiances are to a party, not to a country, and of whom have spent the last decade focused on climate change and transgender equity rather than national security

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has become the first U.S. official to publicly attribute a massive hacking campaign to Russia, after broad swathes of the federal government and private sector were revealed to be compromised. ‘This was a very significant effort, and I think it’s the case that now we can say pretty clearly that it was the Russians that engaged in this activity,’ Pompeo told The Mark Levin Show on Friday. Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman has denied Kremlin involvement, and the Russian embassy said in a statement that the country ‘does not conduct offensive operations in the cyber domain.’ The sprawling attack, which went undetected for nearly nine months, compromised the Departments of Homeland Security, Justice, Treasury, State and Energy, as well as a growing list of companies and local governments across the country. ‘The situation is developing, but the more I learn this could be our modern day, cyber equivalent of Pearl Harbor,’ said Rep. Jason Crow, a Colorado Democrat, in a tweet on Friday. ‘Our nation is under assault. This cyberattack could be the largest in our history,’ he added, before slamming President Donald Trump for his lack of public response to the cyber attack. Senator Chris Coon, a Delaware Democrat, told MSNBC: ‘It’s pretty hard to distinguish this from an act of aggression that rises to the level of an attack that qualifies as war.’

Remember, many of these bureaucrats were also focused on the impeachment of Donald Trump over the last 4 years and I am sure many were hoping to be brought to Schiff’s committee to relay their deep concerns over this President. Meanwhile, Russia attacks our cyber domains and China installs themselves into the beds and offices of Democrats.

We have some work to do

• Amazona December 19, 2020 / 9:44 am

Jason Crow ran an absolutely vicious and dishonest campaign in Colorado, utterly despicable, and the day after he was elected he started what we can now call a “Biden” and started in on smarmy lovey-dovey “ain’t I just the nicest guy possible” crapola. It’s what they do. But it wouldn’t work if about half the people in this country were not so blind and stupid that they can’t see smears and hateful rhetoric for what it is, and/or are just the kinds of people attracted to the negative.

19. Cluster December 19, 2020 / 8:36 am

I want to issue a public warning to all black and brown people. The same government that puts abortion clinics in your neighborhoods killing your babies and destroying your families, now want you to take the vaccine first.

WAKE UP and join us in the conservative movement. We will protect your children, your family, and your values. The Democrats only hold you down and engage in social experiments with your family.