Adam Smith, Chick Fil A and How Hatred Makes You Stupid

I was unaware of it until just a short while ago, but it seems that during “Chick Fil A Appreciation Day” a man named Adam Smith (yes, the irony is flabbergasting)  made a video of himself berating the random Chick Fil A employee he confronted after ordering a cup of water.  What first struck me about the story was just how monumentally stupid you’d have to be to do something like that.  At most, you’d have to figure your strongest effect would be to make a hard-working person’s day lousy – along with having to deal with all the actual work and,  of course, the genuine customers who make demands which can run from the difficult to the impossible, here comes a guy who wants to rant and rave at you for the positions held by a senior, corporate boss you’ve probably never met.  Additionally, there is the chance that if you wanted to go off on a rant like that then the person you’re ranting to might actually be someone on your side:  people don’t carry their views on signs tacked to their heads…for all this dunderhead knew the person he confronted could have ended up not just being in favor of gay marriage, but also actually gay…and maybe even hoping to get married.  What possible good effect could you hope to have by doing it?

But now it turns out that the video Smith posted and which went viral has resulted in his being fired:

An executive at a medical manufacturing firm lost his job after a YouTube video of him verbally ambushing a young employee at a Tucson Chick-fil-A went viral.

Adam Smith, formerly chief financial officer at Vante, stepped down after the video – which Smith shot and uploaded himself -caused embarrassment to the company…

So, Smith is now unemployed in addition to being revealed as an idiot.  As someone who has suffered because of the expression of speech (long time readers will remember that I’ve been stalked, my car has been vandalized, I’m pretty sure my computer has been hacked – and along with threats of violence, I also had one person try to post a picture of my house on the ‘net…turns out it was a house belonging to a different Mark Noonan) I do feel bad for Smith losing his job and I hope his employer reconsiders the move.  But I also hope that Smith and everyone else learns a lesson:  there is no need to get nasty about politics.  It really isn’t the be all and end all of existence.  To build yourself up to such a level of hate that you are doing monumentally stupid things – as Smith did – is just bizarre.

Relax.  Take it easy.  For me, it is pretty simple – God wins and as I’m trying to walk with God, I’ll be ok, in the long run.  If you don’t believe in God then it can get a bit more tricky…but, still, you’re not going to live forever on this earth.  When you’re dead will it matter if you managed to get off a rant on some random person?  What is the point of being a jerk?  What do you get out of it?  A sense of superiority?  Is it really that much of a rush?  That much a salve to your pride?  For goodness sakes, take a pill – have a glass of wine; go watch the sun set.  But don’t go off on a rant.  Stupid.

72 thoughts on “Adam Smith, Chick Fil A and How Hatred Makes You Stupid

1. Amazona August 3, 2012 / 4:31 pm

I doubt that Mr. Smith was fired only for this one episode. He did not just suddenly become stupid and offensive. Like the PL trolls who come here to deposit their mental excrement, he has probably been obnoxious and offensive for quite some time, until finally crossing a line that allowed his company to get rid of him.

• neocon1 August 3, 2012 / 4:36 pm

Bingo Ama
      a zebra and his stripes are never parted.

2. neocon1 August 3, 2012 / 4:35 pm

WHY?
    let the anti Christian bigot eat his vile and nasty words.
    I hope he loses his home and has to eat in a soup kitchen, actions have consequences and these commies need to feel the sting of THEIR actions.

• neocon1 August 3, 2012 / 4:50 pm

Chick-fil-A ‘kiss’ day marred by ‘Tastes like hate’ graffiti

yes but the HATE of the NEO LEFT!!

PS
      I went to Chick Fil A AGAIN today and there were NO HOMOsexuals kissing, so much for that Christophobia.

• Amazona August 3, 2012 / 4:58 pm

I am sure that normal, rational, gay people are cringing at the antics of the shrill, hysterical, victim-mentality gay activists who keep shrieking that what is so clearly NOT hateful is really just HATE.

Mr. Cathy has not said one single antagonistic word against gay people. He merely stated an opinion on how he thinks marriage should continue to be defined, which is by the way it always HAS been defined. An opinion which, by the way, is shared by millions who do not base it on religious belief.

These spiteful, stupid and ugly temper tantrums do nothing to convince anyone that gay people are just like us except for sexual orientation. If I had not worked with gay people and had gay friends for a few decades, and had only the antics of this crowd to go by, I’d label them as freaks, or at the very least a bunch of thoroughly unpleasant and stupid morons.

• neocon1 August 3, 2012 / 5:17 pm

that depicts 90% I have met, worked with and dealt with in my lifetime, still searching for the others.

I am, and always will be against the AGENDA,

STFU and NO BODY will know or give a flying F what you do BEHIND CLOSED doors.
        Parade it around every where you go and shout it from the rooftop might get you pushed off said rooftop and out of my face.

• James August 3, 2012 / 5:31 pm
      • neocon1 August 3, 2012 / 5:34 pm

bub buyah jimmah

• neocon1 August 3, 2012 / 5:41 pm

annndddddd (drum roll) jimmah arrives on the scene to prove the point.

did you get your info from ole reidtards un named source?
        OH wait even better…a HACKED account…..good job there jimmah and thanks for the entertainment before it dissappears….LOL!!

• James August 3, 2012 / 7:29 pm
      • tiredoflibbs August 3, 2012 / 9:34 pm

wow tommy-boy, way to enforce the hatred from the left.

So, again you have no comment for the thread, just your typical childish and hateful attacks.

Typical and pathetic.

See yah, loser.

• Mark Edward Noonan August 3, 2012 / 10:13 pm

Neocon,

Given the mile high pile of sins I have – all nailed to the cross by the grace of Our Lord, but still things I have to consider – I tend to get in a forgiving mood when I see someone really screw up.

• neocon1 August 4, 2012 / 11:42 am

Mark

Im there with ya buddy,
        forgiveness is fine, but just like a forgiven criminal there is a price to pay for the crime.
        I say let this forgiven man pay the price none the less.

But I doubt this leftist zebra will change his stripes forgiven or not.
        You cant be foolish or inattentive when handling vipers.

3. Songsmith August 3, 2012 / 5:11 pm

Well, he is a typical liberal hate monger who can’t stand hate. If you are reading this Mr. Smith, welcome to the rolls fo the unemployed that your hero, the king of the USA, has put out of work. It would be appropriate for you to be last to find another job. Problem is:::: everyone (the world) knows who you are now. Your stupidity and hatred are famous. I love guys like you who pick on defenseless people. Why don’t you go out on the street and trip old ladies tonight? It might make you feel like a REAL MAN.

• neocon1 August 3, 2012 / 5:18 pm

Bingo Song

• neocon1 August 3, 2012 / 5:23 pm

All is not lost for Smith, however. He still has his gig as an Adjunct Lecturer at Eller College in Arizona. As to how long that will last, time will tell.

maybe we ought to ask the college about the HATE adam smith displays, is that what THEY support anti Christian HATE and BIGOTRY??

• Count d'Haricots August 3, 2012 / 5:28 pm

Bear Down, Arizona!

• Count d'Haricots August 3, 2012 / 5:18 pm

Perhaps he can start another company. He’ll do as he pleases and be only subject to the Invisible Hand. Oh, the Irony.

• neocon1 August 3, 2012 / 5:24 pm

seems the invisible hand is the LEFT one…..on his lap……

4. georgeb August 3, 2012 / 5:42 pm

I respectfully disagree with you.
    I think smith clearly demonstrates how disrespectful he would be to a subordinate in his own company.

A good manager would see him as a liability.
    This man is an abusive bully.

• neocon1 August 3, 2012 / 5:48 pm

seems he went to the bill klintoon school of management and blew dresses.

5. Casper August 3, 2012 / 5:55 pm

I agree that what Smith did probably wasn’t very smart. Picking on a min. wage employee is never a good idea. However, he didn’t yell or use bad language and nothing he said was anti Christian.

• Count d'Haricots August 3, 2012 / 6:34 pm

Casper,

If you don’t think bullying “ I don’t know how you live with yourself and work here” is the antithesis of udeo-Christian philosophy ““Hope deferred makes the heart grow sick” “But a longing fulfilled is the tree of life” (Proverbs 13:12) then you know nothing of Christians.

• Casper August 3, 2012 / 7:19 pm

Count,
        He didn’t mention Christians at all and as far as Bullying, that was pretty mild.

• Count d'Haricots August 3, 2012 / 7:31 pm

The man’s intent was to bully whomever came to that window and you excuse his behavior because his bullying was weak?

Great, nice to know you have standards.

• Casper August 3, 2012 / 7:40 pm

Count,
        I didn’t excuse his behavior. Just pointed out that it wasn’t as bad you make out and he did nothing attacking Christianity.

• Count d'Haricots August 3, 2012 / 7:54 pm

You believe Christian organizations Marriage & Family Foundation and the National Institute of Marriage are “HATE GROUPS“?

And verbally accosting a person at her place of employment where she is forbidden from responding in kind is Christian charity?

You’ll excuse anyone as long as they toe the liberal intolerant orthodoxy, won’t you?

• Amazona August 4, 2012 / 12:48 pm

Awwwww, the worst thing cappy can force himself to come up with to describe a hate-ridden abusive bullying bigot is that what he did “…wasn”t very smart..”

Strong language for casper. At least when directed at a fellow traveller. But even this stinging indictment of this guy is based only on the claim that his victim is a minimum wage worker—evidently on Planet Casper you can be a belligerent abusive hate-driven lying bully if you are more careful about which economic class your victim is in.

But then this passive little squeak of psuedo-criticism is followed by some excuses—he didn’t yell his verbal abuse, he didn’t use bad language in his verbal abuse, and gee golly he didn’t say anything that was anti-Christian.

Ramp up the inability to critique the Left and excuse its excesses and it’s not far to “Well, at least he made the trains run on time.”

6. Cluster August 3, 2012 / 6:20 pm

I had a friend call me the other day and tell me that the reason Harry Reid hasn’t submitted a budget for the last three years is that he has been diverting federal funds to his own shell companies and pocketing millions. Now do I know have proof of this, no, but it makes perfect sense. His father who is still alive I believe, must be so embarrassed. So Harry prove to us all that you haven’t been diverting funds and enriching yourself at the expense of hard working Americans. And Harry, since you have never released your own tax records, I ask you to do that as well, after all, transparency is important right Harry?

• Casper August 3, 2012 / 7:20 pm

Cluster,
      By all means, lets have Reid and Romney both release their tax records for the last 10 years. I’m with you 100%.

• Count d'Haricots August 3, 2012 / 7:43 pm

Releasing 10 years of tax returns will unravel this mystery, Scooby?
        Harry Reid would put his embezzled funds on his tax returns?

You’ve just moved from the stupid category to the scary stupid category, Casper.

• Casper August 3, 2012 / 7:55 pm

Count,
        It was cluster that asked that Reid release his tax returns. I was just agreeing with him.

• Cluster August 3, 2012 / 8:04 pm

Casper,

Why do you want them to release tax returns? What do you want to see? I am sure that both Reid and Romney have very competent CPA’s, I am also sure that they take advantage of current laws to reduce their obligation, and I will bet that someone at the IRS has reviewed them. As long as they obeying the laws, there is nothing in those returns that interests me. What interests you?

• Casper August 3, 2012 / 8:13 pm

Cluster,
        What do you want to see? You brought it up.

• Cluster August 3, 2012 / 8:22 pm

Casper,

• Casper August 3, 2012 / 8:38 pm

Casper,

“I was being sarcastic. You didn’t get that little play on old Harry Reid’s words?”

Yes I did. I still think it’s a good idea. Wouldn’t it tell us a lot about a politician’s character if we knew whether or not he made money off of a company that might have received a special deal due to the politician’s influence?

• Cluster August 3, 2012 / 9:27 pm

Well you see Casper, that would violate anti trust laws, and I have been a long time critic of the fact that our justice dept simply doesn’t do their job. The most effective government regulation ever needed on most industries is the justice dept.. As long as everyone plays by the rules, and anti trust laws pretty much establish all the rules needed, then capitalism is the best economic platform for any country hands down. My expectations are that the IRS has vetted those returns and found nothing, if they didn’t, then we have a larger problem.

• Casper August 3, 2012 / 9:36 pm

“Well you see Casper, that would violate anti trust laws, and I have been a long time critic of the fact that our justice dept simply doesn’t do their job”

I would agree. There are a lot of banksters that should be in jail right now. The Justice dept isn’t doing their job now and they didn’t do it under Bush.

• Cluster August 3, 2012 / 9:41 pm

Well I think he did in the beginning when he indicted, prosecuted, and convicted the folks at Enron, Global Crossing, Adelphia, etc.. Bit ihe didn’t do enough with the financial sector including Freddie and Fannie.

7. tiredoflibbs August 3, 2012 / 10:03 pm

Smith: “Corporation (Chick-Fil-A) gives money to hate groups.”

Let’s see, who does Chick-Fil-A support:
    The Victory Junction Gang Camp is a camp for terminally ill, and chronically ill children located in Randleman, North Carolina, USA. It is part of the SeriousFun Children’s Network, formerly the Association of Hole in the Wall Camps.

Smith: “It is a corporation that has horrible values.”

According to Smith, a well know CHRISTIAN corporation HAS HORRIBLE VALUES – can’t get any more ANTI-CHRISTIAN than that.

With several statements above, Casper has proven himself to be another casualty of the war on stupidity.

• Casper August 3, 2012 / 10:27 pm

Tired,
      Chick-Fil-A has done a lot of great things. I think it’s great that their stores are closed on Sundays and that they have supported some very worthy causes. They are not a church. There are a lot of people who feel their support of anti-gay groups is wrong and that denotes a corporation that HAS HORRIBLE VALUES. Pointing that out doesn’t make someone ANTI-CHRISTIAN.

• tiredoflibbs August 4, 2012 / 6:30 am

“There are a lot of people who feel their support of anti-gay groups is wrong and that denotes a corporation that HAS HORRIBLE VALUES. Pointing that out doesn’t make someone ANTI-CHRISTIAN.”

oh, cappy, again with the touch-feely talking points you call “opinion”.

Can you be consistent for once? If you want to split hairs one way and not the other, it shows that you are very selective in you moral outrage. This is like the lefties saying that if you criticize the pResident you are a racist (I am not saying that you say this so don’t start whining).

Chick-Fil-A and other organizations that are against gay marriage are not anti-gay. This is just more of the dumbed down, mindless talking points put out by the left to bolster their radical agenda. Labeling people and shaming them in order to get want they want.

Pathetic.

• Casper August 4, 2012 / 8:42 am

Tired,
        “Being against gay-marriage is not “anti-gay”. For you to say, that Smith saying a Christian corporation has horrible values is not anti-Christian, then you turn around and try to say that they are anti-gay?!?”

You are correct. I should have said that Chick-Fil-A supports groups that are against gay marriage rather than anti-gay groups.

• Amazona August 4, 2012 / 12:56 pm

And, casper, if you really want to be truthful (and we will pause here for the derisive snickering to die down) you will have to admit that very few are against gay couples entering into committed relationships, but merely against the determination to hijack a word with centuries of traditional, cultural and religious meaning to apply to those relationships.

I notice that you Lefties are very careful to avoid the truthful description of these “groups” because that would not play into your dishonest efforts to portray them in the most negative light possible. But what they ARE are people who believe that the definition of marriage should remain what it has been for so long, the union of one man and one woman.

No, that sounds too reasonable and fair, so you people spin a positive effort, to protect an established definition of a word, into a negative, an attack on the idea that gay couples can enter into equal partnerships.

Sometimes it’s big lies, sometimes just little ones like this semantic manipulation to cast something into a more negative light, but it’s always dishonest.

• Amazona August 4, 2012 / 1:09 pm

Instead of the constant Leftist drumbeat of “anti gay marriage” let’s call the position what it really IS——the Defense of Marriage.

• tiredoflibbs August 4, 2012 / 3:32 pm

“I should have said that Chick-Fil-A supports groups that are against gay marriage rather than anti-gay groups.”

Yes cappy we know it’s hard for you to think for yourself rather than regurgitate the dumbed down mindless talking points from the left.

• Casper August 3, 2012 / 10:39 pm

Tired,
      Please feel free to worship at the Chick-Fil-A of your choice though.

• tiredoflibbs August 4, 2012 / 6:31 am

“Tired, Please feel free to worship at the Chick-Fil-A of your choice though.”

As I accurately stated before, you have lost the war on stupidity.

Pathetic.

• neocon1 August 4, 2012 / 11:00 am

tired

he is the definition of stupidity in the war that is being fought,,

and THIS “christian” man is a “teacher” He shows why we are in the mess we are in with people like this MORON voting and “teaching”

he will argue to defend the indefensible because of his leftist leanings.

you are right PATHETIC!!!

• Amazona August 4, 2012 / 12:58 pm

“Please feel free to worship at the Chick-Fil-A of your choice though”

Oh, casper, have you no shame? Do you even LOOK at what spews out of your mind and onto the computer screen before you sent it out to seen and ridiculed for its utter stupidity?

8. Jeremiah August 3, 2012 / 11:34 pm

Chick-Fil-A has never turned anybody down at their restaurants. Not one person according to the founder of Chick-Fil-A. So why not support an American company?

The remarks made by the President of the Company was his own personal comments and his own moral beliefs. Yet he has been called bigoted, racist, a hater and the most ungodly of names.They are trying to ban his company from cities like Chicago and Boston and others. I agree with his values because they are Biblical Sound Values.

Rob Emanuel who worked for the Obama administration and now took over the Mayor of Chicago said “their” (meaning Chick-Fil-A’s) are not our (Chicago’s) values. Then what are Chicago’s values? Do they even any?

It would almost seem strange that the CEO of Chick-Fil-A is being degraded, threatened and demoralized by those who say they have “values,” if it were not for the fact that President Obama and his coalition of LGBT homosexuals are decapitating the family unit, both economically, and socially (morally). As far as I’m concerned, Chicago has no values period, and if Chicagoans disagree, then they need to elect a new Mayor.

God help us. In America, if you disagree with those who support abortion, homosexuality, and other immoralities condemned by the bible and Jesus Christ then you are bigoted, stupid, ignorant, racist, and other names I won’t post. I stand with Chick-fil-A and hope every person who calls themselves a Christian will also support them.

• Jeremiah August 4, 2012 / 11:04 pm

Well, evidently, I did not proof-read my post before posting it.

My first sentence reads – “Mr. Smith’s attitude of hatred toward is just your everyday example of those on the left.”

Which should have been – ‘Mr. Smith’s attitude of hatred toward this humble Chick-Fil-A employee is just your everyday example of those on the left.”

The question at the end of the third paragraph down reads – “Do they even any?”

Should have read – “Do they even have any?”

Okay, so that should fix that…sure wish there was a way that one could go back and edit one’s mistakes without creating an entire new post to do so.

9. dennis August 4, 2012 / 12:32 am

Totally agree with your last paragraph, Mark. And it feels good to say so.

• Mark Edward Noonan August 4, 2012 / 8:44 am

Next thing you know you’ll be agreeing with me on tax rates…but, the main thing is, there’s just no reason to get that worked up over things.

• neocon1 August 4, 2012 / 11:07 am

Mark

you wont be saying that when leftists mobs are burning out citys and murdering people like they have for the last 40 years.
        They have told us what they intend to do and I believe them.
        These are warning signs of a dangerous enemy that is probing our defenses getting ready for the main attack.

We are Germany before hitler can we just fluff the new nazis off as crazies and ignore them?
        Christianity is the only thing still in their way and they HATE us with the fires of hell.

I believe in Christian forgiveness, but I also believe in Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

FUBO, Psalm 109:8 🙂

• neocon1 August 4, 2012 / 11:13 am

Bwaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha

‘National Same-Sex Kiss Day’ Met With Deafening Silence at Texas Chick-fil-A

Not even one smooch.

Hey leftist HATER Christophobes, KISS MY AZZ

• neocon1 August 4, 2012 / 11:15 am

maybe some “buddys” of dennis and catspuke?
        yeah great people allright…..

• neocon1 August 4, 2012 / 11:18 am

One more link to filthy language and you are gone for good. //Moderator

• neocon1 August 4, 2012 / 12:02 pm

worth repeating………

Jeremiah August 4, 2012 at 1:00 am #

The real battle is here at home.

America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within. – Joseph Stalin

• Amazona August 4, 2012 / 1:07 pm

Evidently this is not actually a quote from Stalin, but it is synopsis of the Marxist strategy of undermining America. Marx spoke out against religion and nationalism as enemies of his perfect communal collectivist Utopia.

10. Jeremiah August 4, 2012 / 9:55 pm

We don’t let them have ideas. Why would we let them have guns?
    ― Joseph Stalin

• Jeremiah August 4, 2012 / 9:56 pm

The above quote is another example of how Obama and the left works in America.

• Jeremiah August 4, 2012 / 11:30 pm

You know, I never really thought I would ever have to worry about my guns being taken from me by the government. But, if that is what should transpire here in America, as it is in Australia, and I’m sure in other parts of the world, then I will die defending my right to own and bear my firearms. It is my constitutional right to do so. I cherish my guns. They help me to bring food home in the fall and early winter months … nothing better than the sound of a rifle splitting the clear, cold, frosty morning air…and the smell of the powder as the empty shell exits the chamber. Then the work begins dragging that big buck in! 🙂 Guns create memories with family and friends…whether it be shooting at the range, or out in a river bottom on a late-winter goose hunt. I don’t use my guns for bad, and have no intention of using them for bad. I just want to send a message to the government that MY guns do not belong to them. The are MY guns, and they are not taking them, and if you come to take them, then you better be prepared to shoot me, because I will use them in order to keep them.

• Jeremiah August 5, 2012 / 2:56 pm

Another shooting today in Wisconsin.

In my own personal opinion, these shootings are being staged by the government in an attempt to create an argument for gun control.

I put my finger in the face of Obummer and the rest of his motley crew, and say – It’s not gonna work, Dude!

11. Andy (@Andy64398449) August 5, 2012 / 12:47 am

Mr Smith, I run a fast food chicken store – there is a job for you if you can show you handle people well, don’t get flustered by jerks mouthing off about their liberal views and can hand out a drink with a “thank you ” (and without spilling it). Not sure you are qualified but drop by when your mortgage is due and you are desparate!

• neocon1 August 6, 2012 / 8:39 am

moderator

neocon1 August 4, 2012 at 11:18 am #

One more link to filthy language and you are gone for good. //Moderator

——————————————————————————————
      It was a link to an article at the blaze,
      I put a warning on it,
      It showed the depravity of the left against against Christianity and Chick Fil A.

you really need to evaluate the moderation on this site, threats to BAN someone for posting what is going on in the REAL world and not some KOOK site is nonsense.

Whats next? a permanent ban for posting a link to Drudge? RNC?

seems there is ONE moderator who is hell bent to kick me off the site….thats real conservative fellowship eh?
      And I know why……and it has to do with my stance on homosexuality…..closet?

The blog standards regarding profanity and filth language are clear. You have been deleted in the past for posting and linking to this kind of language so there is no excuse for not understanding it will happen every time you try to pull something like this. It has nothing to do with a stance of yours on any topic but you might want to look at your claim that it is not only due to your stance on homosexuality but to my being a closeted homosexual because this is exactly what we expect from those on the left. You have a choice. Follow the rules or go away. It is that simple. Try taking responsibility for yourself for a change instead of blaming your mistakes on other people. //Moderator

• neocon1 August 6, 2012 / 9:03 am

PS

the man was wearing the T shirt IN PUBLIC when photographed……..

Then post it on your own blog where there are no standards. Many things happen in public which we will not allow on this blog. //Moderator

• neocon1 August 6, 2012 / 4:13 pm

I blame NOBODY, and I place NO responsibility on any one else.
        YOU may try the same thing….

On a political blog (B4V) posting a link to a really large blog who posted pictures of leftist anti christian nuts protesting at Chick Fil A and wearing clothes in PUBLIC is not in my opinion a breaking the rules.
        If so simply delete it. The THREATS of banishment are childish!! and the PC hysteria is ridiculous.

The comment was not a threat. It was a reminder that people who repeatedly violate the standards of the blog are not allowed to post here. So many of your posts violate these standards and are removed that it was obviously time to remind you of this. You can make your own rules on your own blog and have your own set of standards. Here unfortunately you are stuck with ours. //Moderator

• neocon1 August 6, 2012 / 5:07 pm

I have NO problem with the rules,

However this is supposed to be a conservative – political blog.
        you may not agree, but we in this country have a radical left that is full of violence, hate, and are at WAR with us on many fronts, Christianity is in a full press court attack.
        How can we identify who they are and what they represent if we cant even show what VILE evil people they are?

I didnt post the link with out warning, but if we are so afraid to even repeat or show what other large media are showing for discussion, and the lunatic left is doing on the streets and restaurants of America makes one wonder.

Suppose the T shirt said mohamad is a %$&^#$ ?
        do you think he would have lived ??
        Sadly we can not identify our ENEMY here and show who they are with out THREATS of banishment.

• neocon1 August 6, 2012 / 6:21 pm