No More Racist Syrup Open Thread

They cancelled Aunt Jemima. Why? Who the F knows or really cares? Because the picture is of a black woman and that’s racist, or some drivel. From what I’ve been able to learn, the original subject of the picture was a lady born into slavery who actually made a pretty good life for herself…but, she’s out. And Uncle Ben is on the chopping block, as is Mrs Butterworth. I guess black people can’t appear in advertisements…because Black Lives Matter or some such.

Meanwhile, the cop who killed that guy in Atlanta is being charged with capital murder: which is utterly ridiculous. Even if the use of force wasn’t justified, he still didn’t intend to murder someone. Why should a cop do his duty at this point? I can understand why a police officer would quit – and a lot have; but I can also see why they’d just become time-servers until they can collect a pension. Just look the other way and clean up the bodies. And there’s no way any sane person would want to become a police officer at this point.

Senator Durbin (D-IL) insults Senator Scott (R-SC): but there won’t be riots about this even though its a white guy using racially-charged terms against a black guy…because only some black lives really matter.

Trump shows once again why we love him: he’s saying that Kaepernick should get another shot in the NFL. This is grand-master level trolling. Gonna miss the guy when he’s out of office. Some team is going to have to take him – he was a flash in the pan who had serious accuracy problems, and he’s been out of the game for years…but some NFL team is going to have to offer him an iron-clad, golden contract. In the end, Kaep will suffer an “injury” during practice…because there’s no way he is going to subject himself to a choke-athon in front of a national audience. As for me: I won’t even watch a game this year: the NFL has decided that being woke to please a few jerks is more important than me. Cool. I’ve got other things to do on Sunday.

NBC and Google got caught doing what we already knew they were doing: working together to censor dissident voices. I am completely done with protecting large corporations: in fact, I want them severely punished…driven out of existence, actually. Tax and regulate these bastards into bankruptcy and then let something else emerge…something which will be wary of engaging in politics.

The SCOTUS decision on transgender rights was…a little surprising, but only a little. Gorsuch merely joins a long line of people whom we pour out blood and sweat to get on to the SC only to betray us at the first opportunity. Gorsuch is another one of the libertarian Judges that we became familiar with in Justice Kennedy. So while we might get a favorable religious liberty ruling out of him from time to time, on the really crucial issues of the times, he’s going to side with the far left because libertarians always side with the far left when push comes to shove…because they are far leftists who merely want low taxes. We can’t rely on the Courts – we’re going to have to do this legislatively and simply assert that Congress’ ability to regulate how cases come before the federal courts means we can simply exclude cases about certain issues. That and simply insist that Justices we appoint commit to voting how we want.

Don Surber notes that we no longer have a debate in the United States – it is all about the raw exercise of power. Either we have it, or they do – and if we do have it, we’d better just ram through what we want because we can rely on the Left doing that if they have power. I agree with this: I don’t debate liberals any more. If they decide to comment on my social media posts, I block them. There is no point. They won’t convince me (because I’m not stupid) and I can’t convince them (because they are stupid). All I want to know is how do we obtain power and then how do we quite ruthlessly use whatever power we have. Anything else is a waste of time.

9 thoughts on “No More Racist Syrup Open Thread

1. Retired Spook June 17, 2020 / 8:31 pm

Funny, it wasn’t racist when the same people, or at least people of the same mindset published a hideous caricature of Condoleeza Rice dressed as Aunt Jemima.

• Retired Spook June 19, 2020 / 1:33 pm

I hope this part of Schlichter’s column is true:

Many of us cons are furious that Trump is “doing nothing.” This is the wrong thing to think. Trump is only doing nothing if this is a kinetic operation; because this is an information operation, not going kinetic (sending in the troops) is doing something. And in fact, Trump is employing the law enforcement component of his kinetic assets by having the feds wait and arrest Antifa types after the protests end, and hitting them with hardcore federal rioting-related charges. Previously, they would get ticketed and released; now, looking at a five-to-ten stretch, the lawyers their daddies hired to get these sunshine anarchists out of their beefs are going to be advising them to roll over so they can start back up at Cornell in September and not at Leavenworth.

• Amazona June 20, 2020 / 11:22 am

…having the feds wait and arrest Antifa types after the protests end, and hitting them with hardcore federal rioting-related charges.

If this is actually happening, I am thrilled. It is what I have been proposing for a couple of years now—deal with the recreational rioters one way, but track the professionals down, hit them with major penalties, and let their sponsors bail them out and pay the price.

Where I differ from Schlichter’s comment is the part about ” their daddies ” I am sure there are some Bill Ayers types working with rich daddies bankrolling them, but I think the professional agitators, who go from country to country and from these kinds of uprisings to the international conferences and so on, are backed by Soros or International Left funding. Cost them money, but more importantly cripple the effort. Get those professionals marked with criminal records and even after they are out of prison it will be harder for them to travel except on private jets, and recruiting replacements will be harder, too, when it is known that hard time in federal prisons is a possibility.

• Retired Spook June 19, 2020 / 1:45 pm

Kurt Schlichter is the only one I’ve heard remind everyone that the senior active military officers and retired generals (who the Left has suddenly grown to LOVE) who are criticizing Trump are the same ones who haven’t been able to win a war against a bunch of goat-fu*king towelheads in 2 decades.

• Amazona June 20, 2020 / 11:15 am

Come on, Spook. Don’t be shy. Tell us what your really think.

BTW, I agreed with you through my laughter.

I’d love to make a movie where George Patton, was taken out of WW II and dumped into our current military and given full command authority. Katy bar the door!

2. Amazona June 20, 2020 / 11:44 am

Many thanks to Mark Levin for bringing this obscure video to light. It is essential to watch it, possibly several times (skip the mealy-mouthed blabber at the beginning and go straight to the commentary of BLM founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors ).

This should be quoted, over and over again, to every mush-brained cowardly company that now proudly struts its commitment to Black Lives Matters. In this video, one of the BLM founders admits that she is a “trained Marxist” and that BLM is basically just a vehicle for advancing Marxism, using black issues as cover.

So what’s wrong with that? Well, there is the agenda of Marxism to overthrow, often by violence, nations and governments to impose it as the ruling political structure. Put simply, to support BLM is to support the violent overthrow of the United States. Way to go, Amazon, NFL, Sam’s Club, etc.

Don’t take my word for it.

Marx in 1848: “there is only one way in which the murderous death agonies of the old society and the bloody birth throes of the new society can be shortened, simplified and concentrated, and that way is revolutionary terror.”

Engels in 1849: “The next world war will result in the disappearance from the face of the earth not only of reactionary classes and dynasties, but also of entire reactionary peoples. And that, too, is a step forward.”

Lenin in 1917: “The state is an instrument for coercion … We want to organize violence in the name of the interests of the workers.” And in 1920: “A good Communist is at the same time a good Chekist.”

Dzerzhinsky, Cheka chief, in 1918 “The public and the press misunderstand the character and tasks of our Commission. We stand for organized terror — this should be frankly stated — dzerzhinskyfbeing absolutely indispensable in current revolutionary conditions.”

Trotsky on Stalin in 1940: “Under all conditions well-organized violence seems to him the shortest distance between two points.”

So, as usual, black people are being callously used to advance political agendas by Leftist movements, ranging from the American Democrat Party to the International Left (which I have been saying for years). What is sad is that they are so easily emotionally manipulated that they have become willing puppets of tyrants.

What is terrifying is that they now have the public approval and support of a huge bloc of American industry and society.

• Retired Spook June 20, 2020 / 12:37 pm

I have not heard any of the BLM folks admit that, but I’m not in the least bit surprised.

• Amazona June 20, 2020 / 6:06 pm

We’ve often talked about recognizing the tactics of radical Leftists from way back, but this is the first time I’ve seen someone admit to them. This woman admitted to starting a revolutionary movement based on the strategy of violent overthrow of a government and saying it could “also” serve the agendas of black people, essentially admitting that the black aspect of it is secondary to the revolutionary aspect and that the black aspect is mostly just a cover for the Marxist agenda.

So how many people have gotten on the bandwagon to strut their support for BLM? How many businesses? Isn’t it time to call them all out and tell them “put up or shut up”—-either admit you are supporting a revolutionary agenda of violent overthrow of our government or got fooled by the lie that it’s really about racial equality. It’s pretty much an either/or.

And isn’t a movement based on principles of violent overthrow of our government defined as “terrorist”?

And why did Seattle send in, or allow, police to answer a call for help in the anti-police Autonomous Zone?